Anime story-1, Chapter-1, Section-1. Story#1.

My new genre anime story do enjoy refer preface for more information :-



The Mishappening

Haru, an 8-year-old boy, standing alone in a dark empty room, facing towards the wall, gazing over a photograph, projecting a happy family, in dismay and agony.
“why...  why did you both do this. Why did you fight that guy,  you knew... you knew that you won’t make it out alive,  still... just why?...”

Tears went down sliding over his skin, breath became heavier. His expressions were full of suffering, the loss of loved ones, streamed through his breaking voice leading to shouting aloud.
“Why are you crying”, a sound cutting way through his collapsed shouting, struck his ears. Skidding down to the direction of the sound, he laid his eyes in amazement and surprised to see a guy ( named Izumi Hatake), a middle-aged man, standing there, normally dressed.

“Who are you?... why are you here?... how did you come in?”,  he questioned furiously, staring at him with red eyes.

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I’ll answer your questions but first, tell me the reason for your suffering,
I might be able to help you”, he sympathized. 

“Are you kidding me.  Huh...  do you even know, what it feels like to lose someone very close to you”,  he shouted aloud in pain and discomfort.

“Son, believe me, you have no idea, how my life has been so far”,  he responded, with a heavy voice.

The dark atmosphere started to lighten up bit by bit, bounding Haru’s mind with curiosity over the new guy.

“Anyway, I am here to meet your aunt ( named Ichika Haki), I need to talk to her about something important”,  he exclaimed.

Haru’s frowns went up.

“Wait, you know my aunt, too. Just who the hell are you, would you just tell me”,  he couldn’t hold the storm of his thoughts, anymore.

“Maybe you don’t know me, but I was your father’s acquaintance, we worked together on many missions.  And now when he is not here anymore, I need to clarify some things right away”,  he started wandering his sight to look for his aunt.

“His acquaintance?”,  shot back, immediately.

“But he never mentioned having any acquaintance, before”,  his hands moved in the air, looking for answers.

“Well son, there are many things still blinded to you, So now tell me where your aunt is”,  pressured with his heavy voice.

“She... ” 

Sound of opening the door, filled the empty room, cracking the hot conversation,  Aunt enters, a middle-aged woman, wearing a black dress, coming back from Haru’s parent’s graves.

“She is here.”, he murmured.

The man looked behind,  their sights crashing got fixed at that moment.

“You...”,  aunt with heavy voice broke the silence, sweat breaking out of the skin pores. 
“What are you doing here. We don’t need you”,  her eyes started watering.

“I know, I’m sorry. But I need you right now. I need to know all about that incident.”, the man stated.

She gazed at him with red eyes.
“No, you weren’t there when they needed you, and now when all is over, you are showing up here, asking about the info”.
The empty room again started to slip under the stormed atmosphere of sallow conversation. 
Haru’s expressions vanished, face went blank, not even a trace of what were they debating about.

“I know that you are really angry right now. After, whatever happened, I do understand your pain and wrath. But try to grasp my point too. I had my reasons for not showing up”.

“your reasons... are you kidding me. You very well know, you might have saved them, they might have been alive”,  she broke into tears. Haru rushed to comfort her.


“That’s why, I want to know about what happened there, who was that guy who killed such strong fighters single handly. Please enlighten me”,  He begged.

“ That man was a monster. He opened 5 gates during the battle, that tremendous power, I still remember the pressure of his overflowing dark power”,  she responded in fear.

 Haru standing near his aunt, facing down, began to grasp a few things now. He followed their conversation to imagine the view of the battle.

“So he has come, after all, the man with the 5 gates.”,  he sighed nervously.

“ Yes, he is here, I can’t believe the prophecy is turning true”, she exclaimed.'

“What prophecy?”,  Haru anxiously breaking the conversation.

Man and aunt stared at each other.

“ Should I tell him?”, he asked softly.

Aunt  chuckled, then facing Haru
“I guess it’s time now”, she believed.

The atmosphere of the room, altered once again. Observing the depth of the situation, Haru made up his mind rigid and ready to be stumped.
He stared at the man, with his eyes shining to know the prophecy.

“Son, there has been a prophecy for decades that a person, capable of opening 5 gates shall show up, with tremendous power to destroy mankind.”,  he explained.

Haru started shaking, grabbed by the fear of losing everyone he had.
Aunt approached Haru and ran a gentle hand over his back. The man continued.

“And...”, 

“Listen Haru, you need to get back to your training now. I know that your father is not here to train you, but there is a battle coming up, soon and we all have to stand together.”,  she interrupted the man.

Even though Haru feared a lot, but his dedication to help her aunt and to beat the hell out of his parent’s killer was more immense.

He stood straight with the fire burning in his eyes.
“I need you to train me.”,  Haru came on strong.

“But Haru...”, Aunt chuckled.

“He worked with my father then he must be a great fighter and our goal is the same too. So, I wish to train under him.”, He demanded.

The confidence and determination were flowing out of Haru. He was no longer shaking. The gloomy atmosphere turned into a cheerful and optimistic environment.
The man laid his hand on Haru’s shoulder.

“Very well, then, Haru. I’ll accept you as my student. From, now on, I am your master. But remember this journey is going to be really hard and full of ordeals. But I’ll be there for you and I expect you to stand firm in all conditions.”,  He declared.

Haru bowed down to him and arrived at his room to start packing. 

Next chapter :-
Chapter-1, Section-2.

Refer Preface in case of any doubts or post a comment.
To be continued...

Post a Comment

0 Comments